Committed California Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Wrongful Termination, Discrimination and Labor & Employment Law for Employees
Determined lawyers fight hard to prevail in your legal matter in the Torrance area
The Law Offices of Donna Kay Cloer is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Wrongful Termination, Discrimination and Labor & Employment Law for Employees cases. Based in Torrance, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts of the Torrance area and throughout California. Our attorneys will leave no stone unturned pursuing success in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
California attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
The Law Offices of Donna Kay Cloer knows how to interpret California law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Wrongful Termination: If you believe that your firing was unlawful, an effective legal adviser can analyze your situation and protect your rights. Our attorneys handle a full range of matters on behalf of employees who were dismissed from their job for improper reasons.
- Discrimination: Employers act unlawfully when they make hiring, promotion or benefits decisions based on how someone looks or how they identify. Our firm helps individuals who have experienced discrimination at work or in their job search.
- Labor & Employment Law for Employees: Many laws govern employer conduct, but without a dedicated attorney by your side, you might not receive the relief you deserve. Our experienced attorneys assist workers in various types of labor and employment law cases, such as matters relating to unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, wrongful termination and sexual harassment.
- Race and Ethnicity Discrimination: Workplace discrimination or harassment based on race or ethnicity is illegal and intolerable. We represent victims and help them seek legal remedy.
- Whistleblower Protection: When your employer or company is breaking the law, someone has to stand up for what is right. If you have reported a business for wrongdoing, you need to be represented by an attorney who understands the intricacies of whistleblower law.
- Age Discrimination: It is unlawful for an employer or prospective employer to limit your work opportunities or otherwise treat you unfairly based on your age. We represent workers age 40 and older who have experienced age discrimination.
- Disability Discrimination and ADA Claims: Our attorneys advocate for the fair treatment and reasonable accommodation of disabled workers. If an employer fails to respect your rights, we can provide legal assistance for your ADA claim and disability discrimination case.
- Gender Discrimination: If you feel you are the victim of gender discrimination, contact our dedicated attorneys today. We handle cases in many areas, including employment, education, healthcare, housing and parental rights. We aggressively fight for everyone’s right to gender equality.
- Wage & Overtime Claims: We have extensive experience with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and wage disputes. Our attorneys aggressively handle your wage, hour or overtime law case. With our help, you can get the recovered earnings and damages you deserve.
- Gender Identity Discrimination: Courts have upheld that workplace discrimination on the basis of gender identity constitutes illegal sex discrimination. We help transgender and gender-nonconforming workers fight unfair employment practices.
When you retain the services of the Law Offices of Donna Kay Cloer, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent California law firm today
The Law Offices of Donna Kay Cloer believes that you are entitled to strong representation in California. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our office is conveniently located in Torrance. Call our firm at 310-339-6445 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.