Reputable Torrance Law Firm Protects Clients’ Rights in Injury Cases
Accomplished litigator aids Californians seriously harmed in negligent incidents
Our personal injury attorney at the Law Offices of Donna Kay Cloer does not back down when pursuing compensation for clients who have been hurt in car accidents, falls and other incidents caused by the negligence of others. If you’ve suffered an injury, you can count on our Torrance law firm to work diligently toward getting you the compensation you need for your medical expenses, lost income and other losses. Additionally, when someone dies as a result of an accident or other incident, our attorney assists family members in bringing wrongful death claims against the responsible parties.
Knowledgeable lawyer fights to get compensation for injured clients
Some of the most common causes of serious injuries that result in lawsuits include:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Thousands of vehicle occupants and pedestrians are hurt every year in California due to distracted, aggressive and drunk driving. These poor driving behaviors can cause potentially fatal vehicle roll-overs, head-on collisions and other accidents.
- Slip and falls — Spills on floors, cluttered or icy walkways and other dangerous property conditions at retail stores, workplaces, private homes, public spaces and elsewhere can cause people to slip, trip and fall.
- Defective products — Household products and other consumer products can malfunction for a number of reasons, such as faulty design. When they cause injuries, manufacturers can be held liable.
- Dog bites — Dogs with behavioral issues who are not leashed, muzzled or otherwise restrained from attacking passersby can cause serious injuries. When this happens, the dog’s owner may be considered responsible.
No matter what incident has caused your injury, our attorney will guide you through the claims process and work tirelessly to prove that the other party was responsible for your injuries.
Experienced attorney advocates for victims in birth injury cases
A variety of injuries can happen during childbirth that affect both newborn babies and their mothers. Improper use of forceps, vacuum extractions and other actions can cause serious harm. When injuries are a result of a medical professional’s negligence, you may be able to bring a medical malpractice lawsuit. These complex cases can be difficult to prove, but our seasoned attorney will collect all necessary evidence, including expert testimony, in order to bolster your claim and get you the compensation you deserve.
Compassionate counselor advises clients in wrongful death claims
If your family member has died as the result of someone else’s negligence or wrongful act, you may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit. Under California law, the personal representative of the decedent’s estate or the following survivors can file wrongful death claims to recover damages for their financial and emotional loss.
- Domestic partners
- Parents, stepchildren and others who were financially dependent on the decedent
If you have lost a loved one and are considering a lawsuit, our compassionate lawyer can answer your questions and assist you in filing.
Contact a skillful California personal injury lawyer who will stand up for your rights
The Law Offices of Donna Kay Cloer in Torrance is proud to vigorously come to the aid of Californians harmed by the negligent or intentional actions of others. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at 310-339-6445 or contact us online.